topoStitch™ 2.2 Highlights
* Automation - You can now run topoStitch™ seamlessly from external programs. We have targeted this for microscope manufacturers having automated functions for acquiring images series covering larger surface areas. For more information on automation, please Contact us
* Improved Stitching Engine - The stitching engine is now using multi core processing and significantly faster. At the same time the algorithms has been tuned for higher accuracy
* Control of output size - If the stitch image results are getting too big to be handled by your preferred image processing tool, - just define an image size limit and topoStitch™ will take care of downsampling
topoStitch™ 2 Highlights
* Unlimited 3D Stitching - Improved memory handling and performance optimization allow you to stitch hundreds and even thousands of 3D and greyscale images.
* Improved Stitching Engine - The stitching engine has been tuned for increased accuracy and now handles 3D rotation around the X- and Y axis.
* New Grid Layout Tool - The all new Grid Layout Wizard helps you lay out your images in seconds. In addition, you can now apply your recent layouts with a single mouse click and zoom during adjustment of overlap and skew.
* Usability Goodies - The new progress bar gives you detailed feedback during stitching and automatic image adjustment. Furthermore, you can now change the axis direction of the workspace to match your instrument.
Image Metrology has released topoStitch™, which allows you to stitch topographic images from AFM, SPM, Profilers, Interferometers, and Confocal Microscopes.
* 90+ File Formats Supported
* Metrology Grade Precision
* Automatic Position Adjustment
* Automatic Layout
* Grid Layout
* Manual Layout
* Export Options
Image Metrology - a world wide leading supplier of image processing software for "nano-microscopy" - announces a new software application for stitching topographic image, topoStitch™.
Soon you will be able to stitch multiple topographic images from your AFM, SPM, Profiler, Interferometer, and Confocal Microscope into one high quality image.
"topoStitch™ offers unmatched flexibility and accuracy in topographic image stitching, so I'm extremly excited about the upcoming release ", says Dr. Jan F. Jorgensen, Founder and CEO of Image Metrology.