Download topoStitch™ 2.2.2
Download the latest version of topoStitch™
The topoStitch™ download site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please try again in a few hours or contact us at [email protected].
Free Evaluation Version
When you download topoStitch™, you will get a fully featured demo version of the software. Your results will be watermarked until you purchase a license.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- Min. 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- Multi core processor is recommended but not required
- Hard disk space to store temporary and final image data. For instance stitching 10.000 x 10.000 pixels requires approximately 1.2 GB of available hard disk space.
Revision History (Version 2.2)
- Automation, - You can now run topoStitch™ seamlessly from external programs.
- The stitching engine is now utilizing multi core processing technology and performs significantly faster
- The algorithms has been tuned for higher accuracy
- Control of output size - Define an image size limit and topoStitch™ will take care of downsampling
- Updates and fixes for file readers
Revision History (Version 2.2.2)
- Fixed jpg, png and tiff file readers
Revision History (Version 2.2.3)
- Now supporting read/write of Tiff 32 bit floating-point format
topoStitch™ integrates seamlessly with SPIP™, which allows you to process your images before and after stitching.